Friday, November 30, 2018

SKINCARE ROUTINE UPDATEDCETAPHIL REVIEW



Hi guys! So, today, in this video, I am going to review a facial cleanser brand that has been really popular and has many good reviews on internet so the product is Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser I had been had much desire to try this product because people said that this is really good actually, in the past few years, I already used the daily moisturizer from Cetaphil it was okay, gentle, and good to be used daily and now, in this video, I will tell you the review of this product, function, positive, and whether I like it or not so let's get started before I use this, I do some reserch of this product and apparently, Cetaphil is number one brand in Singapore and dermatologist recommended brand so this brand is safe to use the positive of this facial cleanser is that this product is suitable for sensitive skin as this is non-foaming and no fragrance. It has no fragrance substance at all and is able to moisturize our skin after cleansing so, after washing our face, it won't make our skin dry but keeps our skin moisturized some of you might be confused to decide your skin type. Sensitive skin is easy to be irritated. After using certain product, your skin get red, itchy, rashes, it may show that your skin is sensitive and after having laser treatment or playing at the beach, you got sunburn, our skin can be sensitive so, this facial cleanser is good to use when our skin condition is as what I mentioned before so that's the positive side of this brand.

Now I will tell you my personal experience. My skin is normal to dry type and not too sensitive. There is no rashes, acnes, or so on so when I use this facial cleanser, there is no such significant result as there is no problem with my skin but what I feel, this product is very gentle. No matter how much you put and rub, the foam will not emerge and no fragrance smelled as this is non-foaming cleanser, after using this, our skin will not dry and keeps moisturized my experience is only that so, my final thought is I will recommend this product to you who is easy to get allergic and sensitive as the better result will be seen if your skin has no problem, you can keep using this cleanser as this is really gentle, so it is safe here is written that Cetaphil is suitable for all skin types, so, dry, oily, combination, and sensitive skin can use but if you have oily skin and you think this one is not suitable for you, you can try Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser they have special product for oily skin type and the last one, this product is multifunction.

This can be used for baby, so when I go travelling, I forget to bring Aiden's soap, then I can use this for him as this product is really multifunction, now I will tell you some ways to use this Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser first, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser can be used as makeup remover just pour out enough amount to the cotton and apply it to the whole face this can remove the light makeup , if using waterproof mascara and heavy makeup, I suggest you to remove it with oil-based remover second, we can use this without or with water. The texture is quite liquid, so without water, it is still okay to clean the face after that, rinse or clean our face with wet sponge or cotton, but I still recommend to rinse it in order to make it cleaner the third one is we can use this to make natural facial scrub first, pour out a tablespoon of oatmeal and sugar to the bowl then, mix it with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser until it gets denser and you can rub it to the whole face. This is a really easy facial scrub that can be made at home and the result is not less competitive than other facial scrub. After using this, my face is smooth and moisturized.

Try this at home! So this is the review about this cleanser, I hope this video is useful for you don't forget to like and subscribe, and turn on the notification. Thank you so much for watching and see you next time, bye!.

SKINCARE ROUTINE UPDATEDCETAPHIL REVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment