Friday, December 15, 2017

DEAR MAT 05My skincare & haircare routine &



Gosh, so hot. Hi, its Mate! I got more questions since last video so I brought another video. I got a lot of questions on skincare and haircare routine. My skin type in between oily and combination type.

I dont particularly visit a dermatologist for special treatments. I heard I better start it at this age. My hair isnt naturally curly. I permed it.

Most of you would already know this but I still get questions on my hair sometimes. My hair wasnt curly in my old videos. Ill do the hair tutorial at the end of the video. Ill start with the skincare routine.

I gotta wash my face and hands in prior to the skincare! I just shake off the water on the face without wiping off with a towel Then pat the rest in to the skin. Then I dont touch it with hands to keep it clean. In the morning, I wipe the face off with a gentle pad as youve seen before. I pay extra attention on the areas that produce lots of sebum Then I apply hydrating toner, essence and serum and let them sink in to the skin.

Then put a sun block and go straight in to makeup. Since I have oily skin and the weather is hot now, The makeup melts down fast if I use more skincare products. Its been so hot lately apparently, Seoul was hotter than Africa yesterday. I do very simple routine for night skincare in summer.

Ill do a separate video for winter skincare routine later! I repeat the same steps then add few things. I have few different routines. Ill show some that I do more often. For the first routine, I use a facemask.

Consistent use of facemask will change your skin This is based on my experience. I leave masks on for a long time. I tend to leave it till it completely dries down. I leave it on for 30~40 minutes.

Then I pat it in with clean hands. If you press it in for too long to completely absorb everything, The heat of the hands will take all the ingredients away. So I only pat in for a bit. Then I put thick layer of lip sleeping mask on the lips And put tiny bit around the eyes as I use it as eye cram as well.

I dont know I can do this though I use it on the eyes as it feels very nourishing. For the second routine, I use a thicker serum or essence Then finish off with the same lip sleeping mask on the eyes and lips. Im trying different routines too. I try different masks such as gel mask and sleeping mask Some people use same skincare products for years once they find something that works for them.

Its better for your skin health to switch off skincare products in every 3 months Rather than sticking with one products. Its good to try different products! I take vitamins and omega 3 for my skin and general health support. Though I often forget, I try my best to take them as much as I can Lets move on to the hair care routine. Theres nothing special Since I perm my hair tight, its hard to brush.

It tangles all the time. Im too lazy to do consistent haircare. I use a treatment before shampoo first for twice a week. I only dry 70% of my hair instead of drying it completely Then put hair essence on.

I used up my hair essence so I tried a body lotion as a first aid and it worked well. Ive been using the body lotion since then! You get a lot more as well When I used this lotion on my body, Minah said I smell like Churros. You might now like this scent but I really like this scent! Then I blow dry the roots and leave it like that. My hair shape will be set with moist.

It doesnt become frizzy. It gathers in streaks which looks bouncier. Thats it for my skincare and hair care routine. Dont hesitate to leave comments if you have any question.

I will leave kind reply as much as I can on the questions that I can answer. I hope you find this video helpful! Thank you! Bye~.

DEAR MAT 05My skincare & haircare routine &

No comments:

Post a Comment