Friday, December 22, 2017

Decluttering My Skincare Products [Minimalism Week Day 6]



Hello, welcome back today. We are talking about skincare. If you've been told me for a while You'll know that last year and two patches on and off throughout the last Few years. I got really bad cystic acne This was due to me having Pcos, and it was just like one of the symptoms and because it was unmanaged I got those symptoms blah blah blah.

You know how it goes because my skin was out of control I was trying a lot of different products and just seeing what would work for me because obviously yes You do need to clean up on the inside that sometimes Topical treatments can help calm things down a little bit as well now I did used to have more than this I had already done one color on it previously when I moved from my last place to My current place, but now I'm just going through things again and I'm also going to get rid of stuff that I don't use and for some reason I know the stuff. That's almost empty There's like the tiniest bit in it or you know. It's just something. I don't use so I'll be getting rid of those kind of things don't forget to give it a thumbs up and let's get to decluttering Okay, first up.

We've got a skin tissue Cleanser Which was empty and I have replaced it with a new one actually now. We've got a dNa elements green tea face mask I didn't mind this one, but I don't use it enough So I'm just getting rid of it my gummy our skin active micellar water I use this all the time for taking off my makeup. So I'll be keeping that one I've got this horrible horrible epidural cream that my doctor prescribed me back when I had acne I tried it for about a week, and it made my skin feel awful. So saying goodbye to that Current favorite is the astral elixir facial oil I use this one before bed every night, and it has a little gemstone in the bottle which is so cute for keeping this on My skin stitute Multi active.

Myths. This is a pretty good facial toner mist, but it's empty so getting rid of that bottle I'm keeping the Erika Brooke honey cream cleanser. I love using this one in the morning I feel like it makes my skin very very soft, and I love to smelled it as well All right, so I've got a banished pumpkin enzyme mask I use this one if I feel my skin Suddenly get a little bit out of control usually around that time of the month. It's good for that For similar sort of problems as the miss skin honey apple mask It'll bring everything out of your skins really thick and it also smells really good, too My since issued Spf is empty, so I replaced it with a new one.

I've got the little alchemist facial spray I didn't see a huge difference with this so getting rid of that and The Miss Kim balanced facial elixir. I noticed no difference with my skin at all, so I'm not keeping this one either I've got my minimalist boutique skincare products or a cleansing oil Super serum, a Polishing powder and then also the perfecting elixir. I love all of the use these are staples in my cupboard, so I'm keeping down The Banish cleanser, I didn't really like this one some of the other products are good, but this one just wasn't for me So I won't be keeping this one my little alchemist Cacao Mask this is good, but the texture of might have got a bit weird I think some moisture got in so getting rid of that. I will be keeping a super green speacial Mask this makes my skin feel really refreshed when I do use it retinol serum is great If my skin is acting up a little bit, and I've got my even blend serum to reduce any pigmentation after a breakout My rejuvenate 15.

I always use this after I get my skin needling treatments tonnes Gross old cleansing oil which I'll be getting rid of this bottle and then also another current favourite my Mario Badescu facial spray So keeping that one My bathroom covered definitely feels a lot more organized after that and it's products that I would use on the regular nail Not stuff's just sitting in there just in case maybe I need it leave me a comment below What is the one room in your house that you find the most difficult to declutter? I'll catch you guys in the comments below and see you in my next video. Bye.

Decluttering My Skincare Products [Minimalism Week Day 6]

No comments:

Post a Comment