Friday, November 9, 2018

Skin Care RoutineNatural + Affordable



Ooh! Hey y'all! So today, I will be sharing with you my natural skincare routine I use the minimal amount of products possible and I make sure that they are as plant-based as possible As always everything I use in this video will be linked down below in the description box. So the first thing is cleansing I don't like to use commercial face washes Just because of the times they'll contain sulfates, which are very harsh detergents that strip your skin of sebum And then your sebaceous glands secrete more oil to compensate for the oil loss thus leading to oily skin So I like to use natural plant-based soap My favorite soap is african black soap I have been using african black soap for about 5 years now And I have never turned to another soap since the formula is plant-based It is very gentle and it's a great natural alternative to commercial soaps. It's rich in antioxidants, and it has strong anti-inflammatory properties Which helps with redness and eczema, it also helps to even out skin discoloration You do have to be really careful because there is a lot of fake african black soap Real african black soap is made from shea butter planting skin ashes and cocoa pods. It should not be smooth It should not be polished, and it should not be literally black It looks earthy, unrefined and is very very soft A little goes a really long way This whole brick is probably going to last me a whole year.

And the next step is to moisturize I don't like to use commercial man-made lotions because they don't really contain any natural extracts And apart from that a lot of them contain silicones. Silicone is legit straight off just plastic. It's not biodegradable It's not water-soluble And it will clog your pores giving you a multitude of skin problems The reason companies use it is because they say it helps to seal in the moisture Pero like you can use oils for that y'all. So for my body, I use shea butter I've been using shea butter for more than five years And I have never turned back to regular lotion Shea butter is made from the seed of the fruit of the shea tree And it is extremely rich in vitamins A and E.

These vitamins are also rich antioxidants for anti-aging properties. Shea butter also offers a little bit of UV protection Its essential fatty acids are extremely nourishing and moisturizing It honestly has hundreds of uses you can use it on your face, your body, your cuticles, your lips, your hair Butters and oils are amazing at moisturizing, but they're much better sealants Which is why I recommend you use them right after the shower while your skin is damp So I slather shea butter all over my body right after the shower And now I'm gonna show you what I do to my face after the shower So I just got out of the shower, and you still smell like doodoo, that's cuz you got doodoo in your nose I apply everything after the shower because that's when my skin is the softest and the most of moist And also, the steam opens your pores so your pores are like *slurping noise* and like suck everything up more, so I immediately spray my face with rose water Rose water has natural anti-inflammatory properties that can help decrease redness Its antibacterial properties has healing abilities for scars And it is a great natural toner full of antioxidants That help to firm the skin and reduce the appearance of pores. You can also use it on your hair! And then, you rub it in And this is actually gentle enough To be used every day So I immediately follow that up with rosehip seed oil Rose hip oil is rich in vitamin E, vitamin C and vitamin A. It's known for its anti-aging properties.

This has a very low score on the comedogenic scale which means it will not clog your pores And it actually has the ability to penetrate your skin layers It contains essential fatty acids to help to improve your skin tone softness and pigmentation And that's pretty much it for the after shower bit. You know the expression as smooth as a baby's bottom Well, it's not like that cuz that's disgusting okay My nephew poops all the way up to his neck and his butt cheeks are always covered in poop, so no not like a baby's bottom more like a Velvety smooth, marshmallow. So that's my basic skin care routine, but I do have an all-natural acne routine Basically I do raw honey facials every single night until the acne subsides Which usually takes two or three days And I use apple cider vinegar as my toner to shrink the pimples So if you want to check that out, I'll link that in the description box or somewhere around here for you to check that out Alrighty y'all, that is my natural skin care routine. Comment down below any other natural skin care tips that you have Come and like and subscribe if you like what I'm doing and leave me suggestions down below of other content You want to see me make.

Thank you for watching, and I hope you have a great day. BYE!.

Skin Care RoutineNatural + Affordable

No comments:

Post a Comment