Saturday, May 26, 2018

Leomie Anderson's Nighttime Skincare RoutineGo To Bed With MeHarpers BAZAAR



It's time to get unready with me. The first thing that I like to do when I'm getting unready is peel off my lashes. Easy peasy. I like using Simple make up wipes because they're really moist and I feel like they really get off any makeup especially waterproof eyeliner which I've got on right now Don't really have a technique, I'm just trying to get it all of to start.

But then, I know for a fact that makeup wipes don't always get off all your makeup so I like to wash my face. This is my favorite facial wash and it's kind of like an exfoliating facial wash I like it because it's kind of like a natural exfoliant. It makes me feel like I'm getting every inch of my makeup. I'm trying my best to use products that don't have micro beads in them anymore because they're just tiny bits of plastic that are really really bad for the environment I find that this baking soda facial wash is a great alternative.

So now that I've washed my face I like to treat myself especially after a long flight to a sheet mask this one is by a brand called Joanna Vargas. I look like something from a horror movie right now but it feels great. Smells great and especially after a flight sometimes I even use them on the plane. I scare a couple of people but skincare is more important.

I like to use a sheet mask like once a week, I'd say. You keep it on for about 15-20 minutes. Sometimes I leave it on there for a whole episode of Gossip Girl which is about 40 minutes. Don't I look ravishing.

Who is that underneath there? Its refreshed. Rub the additional juice into my skin. Don't really want to swipe it off cause you don't want to get rid of all the extra amazing juice but I just like to pat it into my skin gently and as you can see, I am glowing. My next step is the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum.

I like this because it's so hydrating. Would be great if I could open it but my hands are slippery from the juice. I like to rub it onto my fingers first and then put it onto my face because I think it gets absorbed a lot better when it's at your bodies temperature. And of course, never forget the neck.

When you're old and this is looking fire and the neck is looking all wrinkly and s***. Oh sorry, can't put that in there. Like this, in upward strokes as well. Because if you drag it down it actually stretches the skin and is more likely to give you a little turkey neck.

So always up on the neck. Once I've massaged in my serum I like to use a really light oil. My choice of oil is the Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate because because it's really like and gets absorbed very quickly into the skin. I like to press it into my skin more just because one time some lady did it to me and I felt like "Wow, this is the way forward." This is how you're meant to put it on.

I feel like it really gets absorbed into the pores Spread the shine. Last but not least, you have to moisturize. Sometimes I don't actually like to put to much moisturizer if I feel that my skin is not that dry but because I just had a flight I think that the moire moisture the better. And my choice of moisturizer is always Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream.

So just depending on how dry my skin feels will determine wherever I add the moisturizer on top So that is my nighttime skincare routine ladies and gentlemen and remember Keep glowing!.

Leomie Anderson's Nighttime Skincare RoutineGo To Bed With MeHarpers BAZAAR

No comments:

Post a Comment