Saturday, June 2, 2018

Marianna Hewitt's Nighttime Skin Care RoutineGo To Bed With MeHarper's BAZAAR



When my day is ending, I always try to remove
my makeup before I go to bed. I know sometimes we get super lazy but it's
definitely one of my number one skincare tips. One of my favorite products of all time is
the Is Clinical Cleansing Complex. I have sensitive skin and it's also combination,
so I don't want to use anything that is too drying on my skin.

This is a really gentle cleanser that is going
to remove any makeup. Now that my face is all dry, I really want
to make sure that I remove all the makeup from my skin. So I like to use these cotton pads that I
just ordered on Amazon and a little bit of the Bioderma miscellar water. Apply it over my skin.

Just make sure I got off all of the makeup. Then the times where I might have small breakouts
or I need a little bit of extra help, I love Dr Dennis Gross' Alpha Beta Peel Pads. I prefer to only use this at night and only
at times when my skin really needs it. If I forget these and I'm traveling somewhere
and I don't have them, my skin starts to freak out and it definitely needs them all over
again.

When I'm waiting for the product to work on
my skin, you can feel a slight tingling and coolness. I feel like it makes it feel like it's working. The next step in my routine, I've been using
in my skincare for a few years. This is Shani Darden's Retinol Reform and
this retinol is gentle enough to use on your skin every night.

I've been using it for years. So I use a little bit more than a pea sized
amount and I just rub it into my skin. This is one of those products that you really
do have to keep up in your routine and use all the time, but after a few weeks of using
it--which I know we get super impatient--you can definitely tell the difference in your
skin. So the last product in my nighttime routine
is Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask.

I'm actually the co-founder of Summer Fridays
and I can't believe that I get to use my own skincare product in my nighttime routine. If you can't tell already, I'm such a skincare
junkie so using all these products is so important to me. I'm on the go, it's Fashion Weeks, I'm all
over the world and I'm definitely jetlagged so I needed a product that was going to hydrate
my skin, plump up any fine lines and make sure that I don't look as tired as I feel. So I just like to apply it to the skin and
go to sleep with it on.

This mask is cruelty free, vegan, there's
no parabens, sulfates. There's no synthetic dyes or fragrances. So being an influencer and a blogger, I basically
took all the things that all of my followers and readers wanted to know about skincare
and what was included in products and I dreamed up the ideal product. I used to wear sheet masks on planes, but
I never want to scare people, so I love that with this product, you can really wear it
on the plane and have the skincare benefits without terrifying your neighbors.

And that's it for my nighttime skincare routine. Goodnight!.

Marianna Hewitt's Nighttime Skin Care RoutineGo To Bed With MeHarper's BAZAAR

No comments:

Post a Comment