Friday, January 26, 2018

Hannah Bronfman's Nighttime Skin Care RoutineGo To Bed With MeHarper's BAZAAR



I've been traveling nonstop for the last two
weeks, so I could really use some nighttime tea, cause I have no idea what time zone I'm in. So I love these wipes. They're perfect to travel with. They're organic and it's by a great brand.

I've been using their products for forever. They're a Canadian company. Sometimes in one week, I'm on maybe four planes,
but I'm excited, because this month, I'm on no planes. Next up, I'm going to use a cleanser by Dr.
Barbara Sturm.

This is great. It's made for girls with darker skin tones. I also love this because it's actually a powder
that activates once you add water to it and it's great to travel with, because it's not
a liquid. I also love this cleanser because it really
gets your mascara off, which I always find is so difficult.

Now I think I'm probably the only person who
dries their face with organic cotton pads, but towels just freak me out. Next up is my beloved P50. I think you should really talk to a skincare
professional before you opt for this intense product, but for me, it's great and is also
getting rid of my hyper pigmentation. There's a technique people.

It's lifting up and going all around the face. Okay and next up, I'm going to use a serum
that's just really good hyaluronic acid, a really great amount of moisture for your skin. I just find that as soon as I put it into
my skin, it just absorbs so nicely and my skin feels hydrated and firm, like literally
immediately. So this is a new product for me from Dr.

Dennis
Gross and this is a retinol brightening solution, so I will add this as my second little serum. I love this one because it really helps again
with the hyper pigmentation, but also with the retinol, it can just be really good to
keep breakouts at bay and you know that we're always trying to do that. So I love this eye cream from La Prairie. It's something that I keep in my vanity here
at home and I'm so excited to use it every time I come home.

This is the first time I'm showing anyone
how I put my eye cream on, but I do circles towards the inside part of my eye. And then I use a moisturizer. In Fiore is a brand that's more on the natural
side and it's great for anti-aging, so I use it at night. I love the way this smells.

It has a beautiful floral essence and it's
just very elegant. And I'm done. No day can be complete without giving the
people what they came for. Night guys!.

Hannah Bronfman's Nighttime Skin Care RoutineGo To Bed With MeHarper's BAZAAR

No comments:

Post a Comment