Friday, January 12, 2018

DTERRA Verage VS Essential Skin Care- doterra skin care products explained



Today they're gonna talk about skincare
i was such a not skin care person in my teens and 20s I don't even think I
washed my face I'm pretty sure I never use soap on it and and I'm really lucky
because I don't have too much you know horrific aging at that time sometime in
my 30s I decided oh I probably need to start preventing aging so I guess I
develop a skin care routine more out of not wanting to age any more than I did
out of trying to correct problems having said that when I first started with
doTERRA there's three different skincare lines and I didn't really understand
what the difference was between them like which one do you order and what are
they good for so after a little bit of doing a little bit of research and
figuring out what my skin needed and and then I actually started figuring out
what my skin wanted this is how I. Understand it. The HD clear line is for
acne prone and extremely oily skin so this is going to be great for teenagers
for anyone whose acne prone it is going to work magic on that type of stuff the
The Varage skin care line which might be our most popular it is for
middle-of-the-road people who are not trying to reverse aging signes people
in their 30s average people average skin and it is a great skin care line that
consists of a cleanser, a serum a toner a moisturizer and that is actually what I
started with. Then you have the skin essentials line there is a kit that has
a cleanser a toner serum a moisturizer but then they also have night
creams and facial scrub and cleansing systems like they have a lot more eye
cream they have all kinds of stuff in that
line.

How you decide what to do? Well it really depends on your skin and this is
what I'll tell you is that I didn't come into one answer I didn't come up with a
"this is the skincare line that I use" because they think that at different
times of the day and at different times of the year my skin demands change.  So for example when I'm up north for the summers and we're living off the
grid for the whole summer I'm a little bit more oily just because I'm outside
so much more and I don't have air conditioning drying on my skin that is
what I would use the HD clear foaming cleanser and I use that almost
exclusively all summer long it feels great gets all the grime off it's
wonderful I always use the Verage toner I love this stuff not only because it
works but also because of the delivery method it comes in the spray bottle so
it just you mist it on your face what I love about that is there's no cotton
balls or cotton wipes or any kind of application method you literally just
spray it on your face and it gives you a really even foundation to put your serum
on I was first around when my verage serum ran out because I just bought the
verage kit to start I thought oh I'm going to try the skin essentials
tightening serum and this stuff I love I. Actually it's one of the products that I
never switch I always use this serum just because it works depending on the
time of day and the season of the year I. Will flip between the skin essentials
anti-aging moisturizer and the Virage moisturizer.

Anti
moisturizer as this essentials is a little bit more thick and rich, so if
I feel like my skin is really dry I. Would use that I also put the anti-aging
moisturizer on at night before I go to bed because it's a little bit thicker
and I want my skin to be able to really absorb the nutrients at night but
sometimes during the day especially in the summer I will switch the varage
moisturizer because it's a little bit lighter and I know sometimes I feel like
my skin is doing better with that whether I'm using the verage moisturizer
or the anti-aging I always have one drop of frankincense to help the matrix
underneath my skin and one drop of either ylang ylang or patchouli because
the florals help the surface of your skin so no matter what those a drop of
those two oils those in my moisturizer every time I moisturize so the other
thing I don't think I addressed is the invigorating peppermint facial scrub
that is part of the skin essentials line,  and my husband, this is one of
the products that there's a few products that people don't live without and this
is one of them we use it in the shower every morning when we shower and it like
you can feel it like activating your skin you feel it tingling and it's just
a great invigorating way to wake up your face and your skin in the morning
and the only time that I don't use that scrub honestly is
at the camp and at night and then I used the HD clear I know that that's not a
really easy way to say like you should use this product or this product or this
line but I feel really like if you get in tune with your skin as I've learned
to over the past few years that you'll figure out that there's probably parts
of each line that you really like and that you can't implement to make like a
whole system that works really great for you you don't know how doTerra account
yet and you want to get going with their health products because doterra is not
just about essential oils it is really a whole health company drop me a line at
my email below I would love to get you started I would love to have you as a
customer and help you figure out what it is that it's going to make the most
sense for you and your family otherwise if you thought this video was helpful
make sure to subscribe give me a thumbs up below thank you so much for watching
I'll see you in the next video.

DTERRA Verage VS Essential Skin Care- doterra skin care products explained

No comments:

Post a Comment