Saturday, September 22, 2018

My Summer Skincare Routine Dry & Acne Prone



"Joh-eun achim" That's good morning in Korean. Welcome back to my channel. Today, I'll be sharing my updated morning skincare routine. For those of you guys who are new to my channel, my name is Joan and I have dry and acne prone skin I always start off with my go-to morning cleanser from Cosrx.

It's been featured in so many of my skincare videos because it not only cleanses without stripping the skin, but it also gently exfoliates. I highly recommend this cleanser to everyone especially since it's so affordable. As always I gently pat my face dry instead of using a towel It definitely takes up a few more seconds, but you never know what bacterias your towel might have collected To balance that pH level, I never skip out on toner. Here I have the oil drop toner from Gaondodam.

This brand is super natural. Pregnant women can use it, even babies can, not that babies would but Gaondodam basically markets their products for everyone. Good for all skin types and ages. I personally fell in love with this product because it's a toner and oil hybrid.

It has the perfect viscosity. Even with two or three drops, my skin feels very plump. You don't even have to layer. Next, I follow up with Drunk Elephant products.

First, we have the eye serum and then the eye cream. This duo has kept my skin around the eyes looking firm and moisturized and I've been obsessed!! The final Drunk Elephant product is the C-Firma Day Serum And I absolutely love this because it helps even out my skin tone Vitamin C is great for fading acne scars and I like the idea of using a gentle vitamin C product during the day This serum is also packed with antioxidants to keep the skin looking healthy Summer is officially here and even though the humidity keeps my skin looking dewy I still can't skip out on moisturizer Inbetween's tone correcting cream is actually even better because it's part moisturizer and primer I love two-in-one products like this because it not only saves time but also money. And finally, the most important summer skin care product : SPF. Make pr:em's Sun gel is my holy grail sunscreen for SO many reasons.

To name a few It has 50 SPF, leaves no light cast. It's super lightweight and is formulated to moisturize as well. That's it for my skincare routine. If you guys would like to see a nighttime version Please give this video a thumbs up and Make sure to check the description box if you are interested in any of the products that I have mentioned today And I'll see you guys in my next one!!!.

My Summer Skincare Routine Dry & Acne Prone

No comments:

Post a Comment