Friday, March 9, 2018

I Spent 600 On French Skincare!!



Hello Internet. So today, I bring you
delights from city Pharma in Paris France.
Where I went recently after a patient told me about it. And I hadn't heard
about it before. I was like oh my god this place sounds amazing!
I must go.

So a way I went on the Eurostar, which if you haven't tried you
should really try because it's very quick two hours from London to Paris
it's amazing. So without further ado let's dip into my bags! First of all we
have Nuxe Paris. Now my French at school was to be honest really really poor so
I'm gonna do my best when I pronounce these names. I got this because it was
this cool like travel pack and I just thought why not? Let's give it a go I
travel I pack let's do both.

So it's got a face cleansing and makeup removing gel,
a moisturizing cream. I actually bought it for this which is the multi-purpose
dry oil for face body in hair because when I am traveling, because I have
extensions they tend to get quite dry towards the end. So I do like an oil to
take with me and if you are traveling with hand luggage it's a bit of a pain
in the backside taking a massive oil because well obviously it takes up so
much space. But this is teeny tiny and very cute hand and nail cream which I
will not be using because my hands very rarely get dry.

And this was quite
exciting a precious scented shower oil with a golden shimmer. Next up French
classic La Roche Posay Cicaplast balm b5. I bought this one because I've
actually tried it before and I think it's really good after you've had a
chemical peel. So when you're peeling after a medium depth chemical peel and
your skin's like coming off in the sheets and it's really really dry and ick this
is a really nice soothing cream to put on.

It's a bit light for bapathan so stick
it in the fridge and then you use it when your
skin is really really struggling. Next up resultime by Colin Paris
anti-aging mattifying fluid with zinc. Pores are reduced. I just bought this
because I thought it sounded cool and think is kind of good for people who
have got acne and I do suffer a little bit sometimes so I thought oh just give
it a go.

I did go a bit crazy over there. Another La roche-posay, do you know what
I'm not even going to attempt to pronounce this because I'm just going to
humiliate myself on YouTube but it's got some kind of color in it for correcting
imperfections let's say no more. This is not the final La Roche-Posay item
that I have, Redermic C which contains vitamin C. I don't know why the British
people in general are so bad at foreign languages perhaps we just don't try hard
enough, certainly wish that I had tried harder at French when I was at school
life lesson.

Then last La roche-posay item Effaclar anti sebum 8 hours, got it
because I do have a bit of an oily t-zone even though I have been on Roacutane in the past. Oh dry oil for face body and hair. So this has got this
really cool attractive shimmer to it which I bet if you've got a tan I mean
it looks amazing but since I don't tan I'm not quite sure
why I bought it because I think it might not look that great on me, but I just saw it
was so pretty I'm gonna have that that's what I did. It's a nice bottle as well
lovely chic glass thing very nice looking for your bathroom cabinet or
having out you know just to make you look a bit more sophisticated
joking obviously.

And I got this Klorane dry shampoo with oat milk. Now I do like
a dry shampoo because if you have extensions, it is a bit of a pain washing
your hair everyday because it's a pain to dry them and you're more likely to
take out the extension if you're continually blow-drying your hair.
Nevertheless I do actually wash my hair most days but for those days where you
just don't have time or say you're in a bit of a hurry, a dry shampoo can't
go wrong really now I normally use the bumble and bumble one which comes in a
powder but I thought let's give it a go. It's French why not. Forgot to
mention that Karl Lagerfeld uses that dry shampoo.

So you know if it's good enough
for Karl Lagerfeld probably good enough for me. Then we have these two lip balms
one Caudilie which is tinted and then one is ultra nourishing lip balm
with honey and precious oils and I do get a chapped lip so maybe good and I don't
normally wear that much makeup either so tinted also good. I'm sure you've
heard this a million times before but I'd like to thank Bioderma and micellar
water for changing my life recently I thought the whole thing was
just a load of rubbish until I tried it and was literally blown away by how much
debris I got off my skin and how untight it felt afterwards. I will be doing a
micellar water video at some point so please check that out.

Onto bag 2 is this Eucerin serum
concentrate which appears to be just hyaluronic acid in six little bottles. Now
you know me I like how hyaluronic acid on my skin and in my face.
Quarterly Beauty elixr check out my pronunciation there, and I
honestly can't remember why I bought this everyone talks about it apparently
why do you talk about it? Why do they talk about it? Did I I bought
two!  God this is what happens did you get older. I'm 36 and I can't remember why I
make certain decisions Wow okay well I'll report back. Okay along the theme of
spraying things on to my face I don't know what they are
we've got LA roche-posay so I haven't finished, Zero zinc sulfate solution for cleansing and soothing.

Honestly I don't know let's try. Now on to one of my favorite brands
SkinCeuticals. As you know or maybe you don't know but they don't sell the body
the body section over here in the UK. They only sell it abroad so whenever I
go away I like to pick up some skinceuticals body correct items.
So we've got the body tightening concentrate and the neck chest and hand
repair.

So this one's for brightening and this ones for tightening and I already
love these products. So we went a bit crazy with the old Talika
mainly because what look at this back up 3d the first push-up effect serum for
the buttocks for your bum it's a serum just for your bum well world we live in
now and then we've got the first lifting effect bust serum it's got one for your
bum one for your boobs. Does it work we shall see. Bioderma
purifying concentrate gentle peel smooth skin with blemishes.

Avene
cleansing gel I have used this quite a lot in the past and I just bought it
because I like it and it's also travel size.
That's why I got it another Avene item from a third party thrown in it's a
micellar water but this one's for people with oily or blemish prone skin which I
do have so again another life-changing experience in a bottle. Their resultime neck and decollete cream with vectorize
micro collagen or we're getting towards the end there. Deep cleansing exfoliator
again from Caudalie with its cute little would top. Late creme concentrates
makeup primer all skin types people allegedly go wild for this so can't wait
to try it.

The last item is anti-pollution hydro
defense mist. You know I love spraying stuff on my face I don't know what it is
so let's yeah its fresh Patyka Paris yeah, i don't know.I hope you enjoyed the Parisian
skincare haul and check back later to see exactly what I think about each one
of the products! Don't forget to Like comment and subscribe and if you've
tried any of these products and if one is your particular favourite please let
us know in the comments below!  .

I Spent 600 On French Skincare!!

No comments:

Post a Comment