Saturday, October 6, 2018

Negin Mirsalehi's Nighttime Skin Care RoutineGo To Bed With MeHarpers BAZAAR



This is Negin. She's a beauty guru, she loves beekeeping
and she just flew in from Paris. Well actually I was just in Amsterdam. This is Maurits, Negin's boyfriend.

I only pack the basics. What? I said the basics. Okay I'm starting off with my eye makeup remover
pads. I put a little bit of water on there and then
I put it on my eyes, like that.

And it always takes me a while because I use
waterproof mascara. Almost. Okay so next. My gentle facial cleansing wipes.

Wow. So much makeup. Next is a moisturizer. Moisturizer is really important because I
have dry skin.

And I can never get Maurits to use moisturizer
and he has dry skin as well. Okay next is my lash enhancing serum. This basically grows out my lashes. Last but not least.

My lip cream. And I can only get this in Paris. Okay, done here. Now I can finally relax.

Goodnight you two..

Negin Mirsalehi's Nighttime Skin Care RoutineGo To Bed With MeHarpers BAZAAR

No comments:

Post a Comment