Saturday, April 21, 2018

Jessica Hart's Nighttime Skin Care RoutineGo To Bed With MeHarper's BAZAAR



This is Jess. She's an entrepreneur, a jet-setter and best
of all, an Aussie. And we just got in from London. Have you guys met Floyd? Hi Floyd! Did we mention she's a model? A very hardworking model.

LUMA can't run itself after all. What do you want to watch? She's showing us her nighttime skincare secrets. So, start by taking my makeup off with Bioderma. I love this because it's really light.

It's almost like water but somehow all my
makeup comes off with it. Anti gravity brush movements. It actually removes mascara as well, which
is really good. After that, I use my LUMA fresh start cleansing
gel.

It has coconut oil in it, which is really
good for skin. Crushed pearl. Crushed pearl is through most of my products. Oysters.

Love an oyster. I wash that off. After that, I use this Nu Skin moisture mist. You can spray it anywhere.

Put it all over your body, hair. As that's drying, I like to douse myself in
my LUMA beach body oil. It's 99% natural, this one. It has so many beautiful things in it.

Almond oil, grapeseed oil. And it's a dry oil, so it's not very sticky. I feel like I can kind of put it all over
me. Then also get dressed in the morning if I'm
using it during the day or anywhere I'm going.

You know, on the moon, on planet LUMA. After that, we're going to use this Kiehl's
creamy eye treatment with avocado, which is just so yummy. It's creamy like an avocado. I love guacamole.

I mean sometimes I just put guacamole on my
face if I forgot my eye cream. It's just super nourishing. I usually use this one just at night, so I
can really put a lot on. Let it soak in.

Get rid of me wrinkles, you know? After our guacamole eye cream, we use brighten
up beauty serum. It has got rosehip oil, crushed pearl again. They're in all of our products. They're extremely illuminating and highlighting
to the skin.

It's just a drink for my skin. So next, lip balm. Always lip balm. This is a really beautiful one from an Australian
company called LEPAAR and everything is really organic, biodynamic.

My Mom brought me up with everything kind
of having to be organic or biodynamic and it's very popular in Australia. Last but not least, I take vitamins. They're GOOP Wellness. Everything from fish oils, antioxidants, glutathione,
vitamin c.

Balls in the air. And now, because it's all about balance, we're
going to have a glass of wine. Cute pajamas. Night Jess.

Night Floyd..

Jessica Hart's Nighttime Skin Care RoutineGo To Bed With MeHarper's BAZAAR

No comments:

Post a Comment